Tuesday, May 27th

At 10:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time is when I'm planning to make the four new animal kits (and their respective PDF patterns) available! I'll post all of the information and links here, so stay tuned!

Thank you and have a wonderful weekend, everyone! xo

Vintagemarketplace says: May 25, 2014 at 05:25 PM

Oooooo so exciting

Oh, I will be hard at work in the courtroom then and miss it. Darn, darn, darn

victoria says: May 25, 2014 at 07:35 PM

EEEEEEK! Can't wait!
I guess that mean I should get my Maggie Rabbit done.

Alicia, they are WONDERFUL!! Everything I expected and hoped for! Now, to dig my machine out of hibernation. I have yet to even make my Maggie!!
Marsha

Laura Jean says: May 26, 2014 at 04:33 AM

YAY! \o/

I'm so excited!!!!

Lyndall says: May 26, 2014 at 05:37 AM

Squeee!!! I've been waiting for these. It's a few days out from winter. I have buttons, thread and felt at the ready and miss 4 has been asking why I have not yet made a coat for her miss maggie-rose (her addition). I dare say, by the end of the week, miss maggie will be set. Hoorah!....and thanks for saving me from the barrage of 4yo questions. Life saver. Xx

Your website IS BEAUTIFUL!!!

Jennifer Hudson says: May 26, 2014 at 07:19 AM

Been clearing off my craft table, warming up my printer so I'm ready to print. Soooo excited but I'm here in Oklahoma so we gotta wait till noon :p really hoping for possibly new clothing patterns to come (fingers crossed)

Jennifer Hudson says: May 26, 2014 at 07:21 AM

Ps I just LOVE the new logo

Oh, how exciting! I've been eagerly anticipating. Can't wait to order one. So very, very, very, very excited. :)

12:00 central time?

Wendy Ward says: May 26, 2014 at 01:47 PM

that's 3 am here I hope we still get a chance and you won't have sold out- my Maggie Rabbit was made straight away and the grandkids just love her. I think she needs a mousie friend. Loved the shop presentation and designs by the way

1:00pm here; will be on a 50 mile bike ride.

We'll have to pull over and view via phone. I can do that. Thanks for letting us know!

Wow, your new look is very finished and pretty...nicely done. I am missing the more personal intimate feel of the old header on your blog though. I assume you are crafting a clear identity for all of your designed output and I'm sure this will work well for you. I've been reading here for a long time and I have loved watching you develop your lovely designs and kits. Go Alicia!

Got my order in. Pulled over on my bike ride, as promised. I'm sitting here in the north Georgia words listening to the woodland creatures. What a fitting place to order my new woodland softies. Thank you, I love them!

Shouldn't try to post a comment from my phone. That's north Georgia woods.

Liesbeth Staal says: May 27, 2014 at 10:56 AM

You made my day:-)

Aw, the new site is lovely. It reflects your aesthetic -- and warmth -- perfectly. ;)

Penelope says: May 27, 2014 at 11:30 AM

All of it, just beautiful!!!!!!

Melissa says: May 27, 2014 at 03:33 PM

Gah, these arre all so stinking cute!! Not sure which to buy, wish I could afford one of each!

Your new space is just lovely to look at and the critters are so sweet. I don't know how I'll ever pick which colour combinations I like the best.

I Love all of them!!! Your website looks great!!

Love the new kits. I would like to recommend that you are specific on all your international labelling. If you labelled the kits as fabric kits, Canadians wouldn't pay duty because of the FTA. All fabric and raw products are duty free. If you label your kits as merchandise the tax rules and laws are very different. Please be specific not vague. Every country can then repond appropriately. Thank you for your consideration.