M&M

25SequinsBeads1

25Morning8

25Morning9

25Knitting2

24Airport1

25Morning6

My dear Martha and Mila arrived yesterday from Boston. They're here this time for an entire week. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! So happy!

P.S.: Thank you for all of the sweet anniversary comments :) :) :) xoxoxoxoxo

LittlePennyCress says: July 26, 2013 at 04:39 AM

I ADORE your tiny flower bed linens. Where are they from?!?!?!

mlle patty says: July 26, 2013 at 07:01 AM

In this post it seems like Mimi is turning into "little girl" from "the baby" somehow! Just the look of the last photo makes her appear so much more grown up!

I hope this visit is as awesome as the last one looked. Happy summer!

Your little girl is growing up so cute and adorable. Love to get the updates on her.

Aha! I just discovered amber beads today. Are you using them for teething? Does it work? Do you not know what I'm talking about, but you just like the amber beads??!! Please do report!

Have a wonderful visit! Our zuchinni/squash plants are blooming right now...just like yours...:) Beautiful...enjoy!!

xoxo...Gloria

Beckie d says: July 26, 2013 at 07:21 PM

Beautiful! Reading the comments makes me smile, you've got everyone in a curious state with those beads! Have fun with your company!

Seriously, that "watering the baby" shot is priceless!!

Oh Enjoy your family. Such a treasure filled time. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's curious about the sparkly themed project!!!!?

paola mollo says: July 27, 2013 at 09:21 AM

have a nice week
bye bye Paola

Ashley Sprinkle-Tappan says: July 27, 2013 at 07:14 PM

Ack! If you made that mouse pattern, I really need it! My oldest is very, very close to losing her first tooth (meaning, if she wasn't so nervous about messing with it, it would be out by now) and the tooth mouse is visiting soon. I have already altered the maggie rabbit pattern a little to make a mouse and have it cut out to sew tonight, but if you do have a pattern for that mouse, can I please help make a prototype? I'll gladly pay for the honor! aksprinkle@gmail.com

Typepad HTML Email

I think it’s from Moulin Roty?

: x : x

comment to MM

A
new comment from “Ashley Sprinkle-Tappan” was received on the
post “MM”
of the blog “Posie
Gets Cozy”.
Comment:
Ack!
If you made that mouse pattern, I really need it! My oldest is
very, very close to losing her first tooth (meaning, if she
wasnt so nervous about messing with it, it would be out by
now) and the tooth mouse is visiting soon. I have already
altered the maggie rabbit pattern a little to make a mouse and
have it cut out to sew tonight, but if you do have a pattern
for that mouse, can I please help make a prototype? Ill
gladly pay for the honor! aksprinkle@gmail.com

Commenter name: Ashley Sprinkle-Tappan
Commenter email: mailto:aksprinkle@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20Comment%20on%20%22M%26M%22body=%3E%20Ack!%20%20If%20you%20made%20that%20mouse%20pattern%2C%20I%20really%20need%20it!%20%20My%20oldest%20is%20very%2C%20very%20close%20to%20losing%20her%20first%20tooth%20(meaning%2C%20if%20she%20wasnt%20so%20nervous%20about%20messing%20with%20it%2C%20it%20would%20be%20out%20by%20now)%20and%20the%20tooth%20mouse%20is%20visiting%20soon.%20%20I%20have%20already%20altered%20the%20maggie%20rabbit%20pattern%20a%20little%20to%20make%20a%20mouse%20and%20have%20it%20cut%20out%20to%20sew%20tonight%2C%20but%20if%20you%20do%20have%20a%20pattern%20for%20that%20mouse%2C%20can%20I%20please%20help%20make%20a%20prototype%3F%20%20Ill%20gladly%20pay%20for%20the%20honor!%20%20aksprinkle%40gmail.com%0A%0A

IP address: 99.17.94.139

180
Townsend Street, San Francisco, CA 94107
Manage
Notifications | Support | Terms
of Service | Privacy
Policy

Summer, Apricots, Friends and Amelia. What could be more perfect? Enjoying the warm perspective you've shared from beside the wintery, but covered in blossoms view out my window.
Sheree

Alicia, I was just searching your archives to take another look at your re-do of Andy's office last year as I am trying to figure out what to do with ours, which has become a total catch-all pit that I can no longer stand. I am now sooo inspired because not only did I find the posts, but you reminded me that great results don't happen overnight, it is worth the effort and I WILL get there. Also, your photos absolutely renew my soul...you make everything quite beautiful. Thank you ;)

Catching up scrolling through your blog. It's so dreamy and your little babe is just the cutest. You are blessed.

Love Martha's dress! Best dress ever?

h

Ooops. Not a question. Should say: Best dress ever!

OOOh that pink wool looks adorable, can I ask what make it is?

mama2ways says: July 29, 2013 at 04:18 PM

Looks like you're all enjoying a beautiful and relaxing summer. A baby's firt summer is so magical. The picture of the beads have piqued my curiosity.

Karen on bainbridge island says: July 29, 2013 at 06:39 PM

Well no wonder Amelia is growing so fast... You've been watering her with the hose!

Those cheeks! I love your sense of pattern play. Have fun this week. Spending time with far flung friends is the best.

You constantly inspire me to take a breath, and enjoy your place as well as mine - even though mine is lacking any crafting of late. And, your little gal just keeps getting cuter and cuter.

Beads!! What are you going to do with those? Give a cheek to Amelia on her cheeks. They're irresistible!

How is it that I find so much comfort in your beautiful images, be it a pile of pillows on the floor or a lovely bowl of fruit on the table? I come back again and again to fall into these little pieces of cosy. Enjoy your time with your special visitors.

Lauran V says: July 31, 2013 at 05:16 AM

That photo of Amelia is so gorgeous. What a beautiful life. I wish I could get my act together and surround myself with the beauty that you do. Many thanks for sharing.