* Meet Agatha *

Agatha1

We got a new kitten. Her name is Agatha. Isn't she adorable?????

26Agatha1

26Agatha10

27Agatha1

27Agatha1

27Agatha1

27Agatha1

27Agatha1

We love her so much! She is so utterly adorable and sweet! I've never had a kitten like this. You can turn her over onto her back and she'll just lay in your arms and let you rub her tummy. You can pet her anywhere on her body and she loves it. You can pick up each of her paws and play with her little pads with your fingers and she doesn't even flinch. She is so totally relaxed. She wants to sit on one of us all the time and her purring is intense. She is so cute and sweet and adorable and loving, and the most chilled out cat I have ever seen and I can't believe she's ours!

Susan from Tsawwassen, BC says: August 27, 2020 at 09:55 AM

Many many heart emojis!! So sweet! We got our kitten in November (now a year old) and she is like that, as well. You can pet her anywhere! Belly?? Not a problem. My husband does the "face wash" with her ... so cute! She is smart, funny, affectionate, playful, cuddly and talkative. We play tag and hide and seek. Love her purrs and chirps. We are so lucky to have found our Sasha (wish I could share a picture) and I am so happy you found Agatha! More heart emojis.

Ohhh......she is precious!!! I wish I could have a kitty but I'm allergic. Enjoy her!!

She's adorable and has obviously found her way into your hearts instantly. A very sweet little kitty - take joy in her company.

Patti Dunaway says: August 27, 2020 at 11:18 AM

Love the tabby stripes! And oh that cute nose!😻😽

Our Scottish Terrier, wee Hamish, has just the same temperment.
He's now two years old now and still loves to be cuddled, lay on his back, have his wee paws played with, so precious!

Welcome to the Paulson Family, little Aggie XOXO
(You're going to have a beautiful life 💜)

She is SO CUTE! And she sounds like her personality is adorable! :)

SYLVIA HILDEBRANDT says: August 27, 2020 at 02:03 PM

Tabbies are usually such mellow, family members. I love them.

Nichol Ernst says: August 27, 2020 at 02:19 PM

Oh my goodness, how sweet! So happy for you all!

Soooo adorable. We had a similar tabby named Isadora named after the famous dancer, as she (the cat) had extra toes. Many cats in Nova Scotia have this feature as do many cats in the Florida Keys - maybe elsewhere too??? Our Isadora lived to be almost 20 - trusting that your Agatha will have a long and wonderful life with your family.

She is so cute! Her perfect little nose. I am not a cat person but I absolutely loved these photos, she looks so snuggled and loved and loving back. What a dream kitten. She fits right in! I look forward to more photos.

I *love* grey stripey cats the best, and I love how fluffy she is!

This makes me so happy! So many great pictures! Glad the kitten is so good with Amelia.

Lynn Marie says: August 28, 2020 at 07:30 AM

Agatha looks like pure sweetness. I love that splash of cinnamon across her nose.

Both gorgeous...pure joy, love this!

So sweet!! Kittens bring so much joy and love. Soak it all in :)

What a sweetheart-both of them!

It is a puurfect time for a new kitty life in your home!!

Welcome, Agatha! I can see the bonding is already happening. She is quite a gift.

Lorraine Frischkorn says: August 28, 2020 at 10:29 AM

Ohhhhh...she is heavenly...a treasured little one for Amelia and for both of you. Agatha will have a blissful life with your unconditional love and devotion. Plus, Amelia gets help a little baby pet grow up.

Alicia, what happened to the dog and you had a cat as well. Would love to see photos of them too-have a great day!!

Oh my heart is melting. Adorable kitty and adorable little girl.

Jeannette says: August 28, 2020 at 10:16 PM

Her little white eyeliner!
She looks very alert wise and cuddly
I think maybe the Bea raised you on short hell-kitty rations

Michaelanne Neal says: August 29, 2020 at 04:10 AM

She is the sweetest little kitty! I love her name and Mimi looks like she is in heaven with her new little friend!!! Love seeing these happy pictures!

SO CUTE!!! I am so happy for you guys! Sounds like the PERFECT cat for you 3! :)

My recommendation for kitties: start right away on doing everything to them (grooming wise) that will be done for the rest of their lives so that they get used to it. Brush their fur a few times a day, bathe them in a warm bowl of water at least once or twice a week (even just their feet), scrub their face every day, and brush their teeth every day or two. When they are little they just take to it like they would if their own mother was doing it. This daily grooming when they are little makes it so much easier to do for the rest of their lives.
P.S. Glad you got a sweet and snuggly one!